One of the biggest problems as a teacher is to communicate with students’ families:
Class Dojo is a free app that breaks down barriers across the classroom and home helping teachers and students to communicate with their families.
ClassDojo connects teachers with students and parents to build amazing classroom communities, allowing to:
- Sharing with parents what’s going on in the classroom using photos, videos and announcements on “Class Story”;
- increasing parents’ participation and awareness about classroom progress;
- Privately texting with them;
- Organize random groups of students;
- Display activity directions;
- Track progress and generate reports;
- Establish and assign value such as Participation, Perseverance, Hard work and Teamwork.
Moreover, students can showcase their learning by adding photos and videos to their own digital portfolio!
Class Dojo is available on Chromebooks, iPads ( IOS), Android, and any computer. Learn more on Class Dojo official website.